mummiesWAR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G M eletions to End - We have a new G M

3 posters

Go down

G M eletions to End - We have a new G M Empty G M eletions to End - We have a new G M

Post by C00K Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:02 pm

So, good Evening Guildmates, our GM election is finnaly too end, we have a new Guild Master.

We have all in all 31 votes:
( + zaza with 3 votes for princess, AsyxA and Iris but i dont count and Myty with +100 votes for Iris but i think, 1 vote is enough Smile )

That result is:

princess: 3 votes

Aois: 4 votes

AsyxA: 11 votes

Iris: 13 votes

The new Guild Master is: Iris.

new update: - AsyxA and Iris to share the postion as us Guild Master!
Iris said it already in guild chat.
She will to write exatcly reasons, later more.

Mummies Guild Master is/are at Today: AsyxA & Iris cheers

go go Mummies bounce

C00K

Back to top Go down

G M eletions to End - We have a new G M Empty Re: G M eletions to End - We have a new G M

Post by Oromè Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:44 pm

So, congratulations to our new G.M., i always suspected there was a strong feeling between AsyxA and Iris. Very Happy
Now it's up to us to have this guild get bigger and bigger.

" Today Wartune, tomorrow the World!"

Oromè

Back to top Go down

G M eletions to End - We have a new G M Empty Re: G M eletions to End - We have a new G M

Post by Iris2 Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:24 am

Hello Mummies and big thanks for votes Smile

As I said in my vote a high BR player that is also active and talkative would be a much better G M and mainly much more respected from other guilds...

Too few ppl have voted and I think that if more ppl had voted the results would be different.

So, I think that Asyxa should be G M, but I would never betray your trust, so I will be here to take over when he is away and help whenever is needed Smile

We are all here to help..

I hope princess and Aois will help to form a council of Mummies and take decisions all together Smile

Iris2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum