mummiesWAR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get last hit at WB ♥ (and other advices from Jacques)

+3
zaza_younes
Aois
Jacques_the_real_Jacques
7 posters

Go down

How to get last hit at WB ♥ (and other advices from Jacques) Empty How to get last hit at WB ♥ (and other advices from Jacques)

Post by Jacques_the_real_Jacques Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:48 pm

So i noticed that this week i was very lucky.. I got my first last hit on Monday.. I was overwhelmed Cool
Then i got curious why i got the last hit (lets say "LH") on tuesday again - less than 20 hours later..
And now, 20 minuts after my third LH i though i should make a post for all members who asked me how i got them... Im also talking for all those poor players (mostly Sactums) who called me cheater in pm after my third strike Very Happy Very Happy

Maybe im just lucky but what i do is simple.. And i figure that telling this is nothing new for you and could furthermore lead to me getting less LHs Very Happy But anyway skip the intro Twisted Evil

1. Make sure you are alive when WB reach the last 5cm (cm as measure-unit ofc..^^ i dont know the american inches for those who play from there Very Happy ) of last HP bar..

2. Attack when Boss reach the 2cm in HP bar. Then start (for mages for example) with damnation (+10% damage). And strike with double hits as much as possible. Or if you could gather some extra rage in fights before then do "Thunderer" or any other high-skill to do as much damage as possible. If u attacked too early just do first-skill-attacks till you reach the last LP of WB and then do your high-skill. Its all about timing Smile

3. The key is to do the most damage at last millimeters of HP bar thus you increase the changes of being the one who did the last hit.. So far so good Very Happy

4. I always do my WBs with 50% inspiration from vouchers. Everyone gets more than the needed 200V from FarmTree so do so Wink Logicaly you will do higher damage and increase your chances..

So far so good Very Happy Ahh yeah i want to mansion something else. I dont consider this as cheating nor as reason to be banished from game, simply as helping measure: im a big fan of macros (im talking about mini programs written on a simple "macroX" software u get for free in internet). And i wrote a lot of programms easily to help myself ingame.
For example i wrote one to collect astrals automaticly and collect or sell them, leading to me beeing able to chill while getting astrals Smile Its very boring to click yourself like 1000 times those poors astrals if you can get a programm doing it Very Happy
What i want to tell you with it is that i wrote a very simple program that i start at WB once i did the first fight on my own and started the "AFK-mode". The macro makes my char moving up north by clicking every 5s on a point in uper-right display and thus engages a fight with WB after respawn.. And clicking ther will afk-battle has no affect so it is only clicking like 50000 times at a same spot and doing my WB battles for 10min untill i stop it for doing the last hit on my own..
I hope this may help some of you Wink Smile

Jacques_the_real_Jacques

Back to top Go down

How to get last hit at WB ♥ (and other advices from Jacques) Empty Re: How to get last hit at WB ♥ (and other advices from Jacques)

Post by Aois Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:51 pm

This is some good advice, may have to try it myself. Saying that with my luck it wont help at all lol.
Aois
Aois

Back to top Go down

How to get last hit at WB ♥ (and other advices from Jacques) Empty Re: How to get last hit at WB ♥ (and other advices from Jacques)

Post by zaza_younes Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:05 pm

well i liked the macro more than the Wb... ^_^ (unfortunetly i forgot all about doing that... (teaching kills knowldge..)

zaza_younes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacques_the_real_Jacques Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:28 pm

Zaza i can send you my macro datas^^ You only need to install the programm and open my datas with it then you got them Razz

Jacques_the_real_Jacques

Back to top Go down

Post by AsyxA Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:06 pm

I got my last hit with a barrage of double-attacks too.
Game design wise it will probably work:

All those that dmg the WB on its last hp-subbar, would be candidates for the last hit.

or

The player that deals the most dmg while WB is on its last hp-subbar gets last hit.

The one noticeable thing is, that almost never a lowbie gets it. Most of the time high-lvl players that use frequently Balen. (Legorn for example)

So it probably is dependant on dealt damage.
I got my one last hit, while +100% buffed.

AsyxA

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiro Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:27 am

Thanks... Looks i'm not doing anything wrong, and I do pretty decent damage (finish at place 30 to 50)... Still I had never made the last hit...

So I still think that the only way to strike the last hit is to get lucky Very Happy

Tiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris2 Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:48 am

Jacques 2 cm in full screen or normal screen? and how big a screen do you have? :p

Iris2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacques_the_real_Jacques Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:59 am

Iris 2cm in normal screen, wihtout zoom or nothing Wink

Jacques_the_real_Jacques

Back to top Go down

Post by LeoTheLion Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:42 am

Got last hit today was doing similar to the above vouchers to 50%

Waiting till 16 million is about the time i can off load a good salvo on him and finish with delphic attack as my last hit before he disappears.

LeoTheLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum