mummiesWAR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Upcoming GB] 03.04.2013 / Russians

Go down

[Upcoming GB] 03.04.2013 / Russians Empty [Upcoming GB] 03.04.2013 / Russians

Post by AsyxA on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:59 pm

Please make sure to reply with your estimate participation for this GB, especially if you are one of the Top16 BR player.

[Team section:]

I suggest the following Teams:

TEAM 1
Asyxa - confirmed
BlaUndSow - confirmed
rvge - confirmed
Sivan - confirmed

TEAM 2
Aois - has no choice!
KichYeah - confirmed
RikudoSenin - confirmed
Lito

TEAM 3
Iris
Dirilla - confirmed
Zamas - confirmed

TEAM 4
princess - confirmed
walkin - confirmed
Kailand - confirmed
diegolocko- confirmed

not participating!
Doom
Tiro
necroalastor

Each potential teammember is required to confirm or reject his participation for the GB.
This should be done as soon as possible, but at least 2 hours before the start of the GB.

Just a short "will participate" , "probably will participate" or "won't participate" reply is enough.

Also feel free to give me feedback on the teams and strategy.
Any kind of feedback is better than no feedback.

[Tactics:]

In my opinion we cant defend our Tower indefinately, which makes it very important for us to be flexible and efficient/fast with defending and attacking Tower.

What defines Russians:
Russians pot heavily, use runes heavily and showed the tendency to go "all in" when attemtping to conquer a tower.
Except Zmunder (mage) and Lorvan (knight), most of their strongest players are all archer.
They are very well organised and operate mostly in Teams.

What does this mean for us:
As they go all out with Tower attacks, we will not be able to defend our Tower indefinately.
Dont be surprised if they attack your Tower and fire off all their delphics and delphic AoEs in the first round. (I wittnessed this more than once)

If you notice strong enemy players waiting at one of our tower, they probably will attack soon.
If one of them is Zmunder, Lorvan or Andrus, it might be their Top-Team.

So if you notice enemy players stopping at one of our Towers and you are not in one of the Teams, atk them to stall them.
Give us an info about it in party-chat, so our team can react or help (stall) before its too late.

If we can't hold our Tower indefinately, we need to capture new ones frequently.

This is important for the Teams: If your Tower get attacked by their Top-Team (Zmunder, Lorvan, etc.) and you loose badly, don't attempt to retake it. Instead, go for another Tower and try to capture it quickly.

If they put their strongest 4 people together, let them. We probably can't beat that team as we have balanced teams, but we dont have to.
Theit Top-Team can only be at one place / one tower at a time. If we make sure to hold the other 2/3 Towers most of the time, they waste their strength defending a Tower, that doesn't has our attention.

Basicly: If your team gets is ass kicked, go for another Tower.
If Team 3 is not in posession of a Tower, it should be ready to take over a Tower of Team 1 or Team 2.

For people that are not in Teams:
#move towards ward tower and attack gathering enemies near our Towers, this is your most important job
keep their teams busy, buy us time and points, annoy them!
#if you see enemy Top-Player, attack them! You dont have to win, stalling those means to stall their whole and strongest groups!
#do NOT attack enemy Tower
#do NOT join attacks on enemy Tower
#if you do not meet gathering enemies or Top-Players, go for their ward Tower and inflict damage Smile

If our non-team players do this, they will and can greatly benefit our team.
The stronger, the longer you can stall and the more dmg you can inflict on ward tower. But everyone can help with this. Wink

Last edited by AsyxA on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:15 pm; edited 7 times in total

AsyxA

Back to top Go down

[Upcoming GB] 03.04.2013 / Russians Empty Re: [Upcoming GB] 03.04.2013 / Russians

Post by Iris2 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:58 pm

Sounds like a nice plan...
If a tower is lost this should be declaired in party channel immediately and saying who the opponents were might prove helpfull too
This requires the minimum spamming possible and all gb participants using party channel during battle...

Also all players who are not in a tower defence party STAY OUT of defence circles and try to attack and delay the enemy especially when they start gathering in front of towers..

I saw a lot of "HELP" signs in last gb.. We have to understand that this doesn't help and just disorientates ppl. Try not to get into battle alone... Form spontaneous groups of ppl and attack enemies especially between towers... (two bottom or two upper towers)

If groups work together I think we have a fair chance to this battle

Iris2

Back to top Go down

[Upcoming GB] 03.04.2013 / Russians Empty Re: [Upcoming GB] 03.04.2013 / Russians

Post by princess on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:02 am

jacques instead of kre13 .. shes not very talky or around too much ... and dont know if kaiand will be on
princess
princess
Admin

https://mummies.forumgratuit.ro

Back to top Go down

Post by princess on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:08 am

and i think tiro should not be in team ... not cuz hes weak ... no .... but proly a healer would be better /.. 2 matk .. 2 patk ...
princess
princess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by princess on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:58 am

4th team :
princess and walkin will attend .... i talked with necroalastor .... he doesnt know if he will come ... and must talk with kailand also.
My choice for this spots if they wont attend are jacques or xenepher for mage spot and zduba or perro for knight spot.
princess
princess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KichYeah on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:25 am

ok

KichYeah

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris2 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:42 pm

I will probably be on tonight... Have some things I have to take care off but I will try really hard to be here

Iris2

Back to top Go down

Post by Oromè on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Hi guys, tonight i'll be online,so please add me!
By the way, it's 8.52 a.m. and the european server ( n°2) has disappeared from home page of game!

Oromè

Back to top Go down

Post by KichYeah on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:14 pm

Oromè wrote:Hi guys, tonight i'll be online,so please add me!
By the way, it's 8.52 a.m. and the european server ( n°2) has disappeared from home page of game!

[Upcoming GB] 03.04.2013 / Russians 2sZm3

KichYeah

Back to top Go down

Post by princess on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:21 am

Team 4 ! This is our job:
First we go potted like hell with all the best we got + scrolls if we have( i have some)... and cuz Gb will last i`ll gonna use 2 scrolls to get 1 hour buff ..... use best runes u got preferably multi: Lighting , Party Healing
Second we are the support team of team 1 (bottom left) ... our job is to stall guys who gonna attack team 1 tower.
Third we have to take team 1 place when they gonna decide to attack top left tower or other .. this means that we gonna defend tower bottom left.
Forth use party chat and keep it to the simple plan ... attack/defend in the same team.
princess
princess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oromè on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:28 am

princess,if there's space and u think i can be useful,please add me

Oromè

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down