mummiesWAR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happend , why are people leaving?

+8
Ang3lo
Oromè
Vlagar
princess
Tiro
LaylaLayla
Iris2
Sica
12 posters

Go down

What happend , why are people leaving? Empty What happend , why are people leaving?

Post by Sica Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:24 pm

More exactly why did princess leave ? What happend after gb ?

Sica

Back to top Go down

What happend , why are people leaving? Empty Re: What happend , why are people leaving?

Post by Iris2 Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:05 am

good question!!! I'll try and talk to him and see if we can get him back Smile Mummies are not the same without him!!!

Iris2

Back to top Go down

What happend , why are people leaving? Empty Re: What happend , why are people leaving?

Post by LaylaLayla Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:34 am

princess please can me explain why you leave? please come back

LaylaLayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiro Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:07 am

Well... Now I have a more or less clear picture...
People did not show up at GB and we lost... (Sorry, I was among those who did not show up. I can just say that I had a good reason to be offline).
Then everyone started to blame each other, things got heated up, people left...

Is that so? Or did I get someth. wrong?

If it's so, then first - this is just a game, so please treat it like one. We do have real life too.
Second - stop blaming each other, it's the easiest thing to do. And the least productive too.
Third, I do believe, we'll have better luck next time Wink

And I sincerely hope, that those who left will reconsider... Naturally it's your choice, but we'll miss you, guys...

Last edited by Tiro on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total

Tiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris2 Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:11 am

+1 for Tiro.... Smile

Iris2

Back to top Go down

Post by princess Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:42 am

Tiro ... i didn`t left because we were few in GB or because I don`t understand that u have a social life. I left because after GB some events occurred ... first kailand giving the guild chests to random people without any specification ... lets face it guild chest are for guys who deserve it, in second I have accumulated a lot of frustration being in mummies having the support of few members and most of them being my friends from Infernal. I made this shitty forum to help me mostly ... by helping the guild .... I had the desire to improve the relations between us and work as a team. I didnt searched recognition .... I asked for members involving. When kailand start flamming about the time when we were in separate guilds and the good time that mummies had before our arrival made it clear ... " if u dont like it get the fuck out of here" was enough to decide about my left.

About the titles u have in guild ass. GM`s and officer u fail totally ... u dont deserve it. To be GM or ass. GM is a a job not only a fancy position u have. So when some1 who starts a thing for the benefit of the guild he should not be alone ... and im putting the guns on mummies older leaders who are more respected and known than new comers. U did a big shit helping me making the guys visiting forum and improve ourself. I have a lot to say but i think is enough to make it clear.
princess
princess
Admin

https://mummies.forumgratuit.ro

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris2 Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:54 am

I don't know what Kail said cause I was not online at the time... I just think that Kail was not expressing everyone in this guild and it's a pitty to say that all think the way he did at the moment ( cause I don't really think he really feels the way you described he explained himself). And even if he does there are more ppl that don't... we can't get along with everyone in guild (like in rl).. just plz try to put up with guys you don't like for the shake of those you do like Smile

Guild chests are poisoned and cause fights so we should stop passing them around Very Happy

About forum you are right that it is important to be seen and used by all mummies in order to improve ourselves... but it takes time unfortunatelly..

Finally, as I said to Aois before: if all ppl who can make a difference quit then we are left only with ppl who don't care and team stops to exist... everyone plays for himself then...

Plz reconsider....

Iris2

Back to top Go down

Post by princess Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:01 am

Believe me that if I`ll reconsider ... I WILL NOT MOVE A FINGER anymore for the guild ... i`ll gonna be just a casual member. I have an obligation to ASYXA .... but thats all.
princess
princess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiro Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:05 am

princess, you do have a point. And thanks for making it clear to everyone.

What pisses me off, that the guild has no real GM. Nobody really knows who's the chief at any given moment and who's going to be one tomorrow. I don't care if the GM is going to be ex-Infermal or ex-Mummie... The important thing is - that should be ONE PERSON, who makes the important decisions. Transferring leadership for one evening e.g. to summon a tree is not a problem naturally, but we cannot have such an anarchy like in the recent days. What Kail did and said was not nice at all... I have seen seen the chest distribution... Not adequate in my opinion too. And "get the f. out if you don't like it"... Well, that's bullshit... Both Mummies and Infernal would go under if not for the merge. That might still happen if we f. it up (and it seems to me that it's exactly what we're doing right now).

In any case... I did appreciate what you have done for the guild. And I really hope, you'll think better of it Wink Please return. But if you won't... Well, I most certainly cannot blame you. Moreover... I could say that I might probably follow you soon enough if everything goes on as it does now. I'm here to have fun and relax and not to experience negative emotions when people start throwing shit at each other, leave the guild etc. It's no longer much fun being in the guild...

Last edited by Tiro on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Tiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlagar Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:09 am

I didn't wanted to write anything about this, but ill explain why i had left, just my friends to know. I know, i'm not the strongest player in here, and none should bother with my opinion about the situation in the guild. When someone don't want you, remember old times, blame you, and speak in caps, it is more then enough for me to leave. So i decided to stop ruining the game of that personality and let that great old time to come back. Sry friends that i left you, but i see no place for me in that guild. Good luck to all and play for fun, not for glory!
/sry my English sucks >.</

Vlagar

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris2 Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:16 am

Vlagar I tried to say too many times that BR is not important and ofc not a reason to deprive you of your opinion...

I really think it's a pitty to have ppl leaving because of sth someone said... There will always be ppl that don't like us like there will always be ppl that do... we stay for those who do and ignore the others...

I'm sorry I didn't get to know you in game..

For me it's note the first time I see it in a MMO... ppl fighting and saying harsh words to each other.. and regret it when it's too late... but it is certainly the last... I said this game wouldn't affect me cause I knew better.. well, it seems that it finally did. ..

so congratulations to all of us for ruinning our game Sad

bb guys...

Iris2

Back to top Go down

Post by princess Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:28 am

iris if come back u promise that u wont quit ?
princess
princess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiro Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:42 am

Shocked Iris you too??? Well, if so then I'm definitely the next to follow you and the others... Evil or Very Mad

Tiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Oromè Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:45 am

I'm just the last one arrived and surely not one of the strongest,
but please remember this is just a game, and people have a real life that sometimes can be hard,and maybe they connect while being extremely nervous and behave accordingly. I already saw a guild disintegrate under a few persons misunderstanding and it's the last thing i want to see again.
So cheer up, leave a night's nervousness behind, talk to each other and all will be better.
I'm sorry if i intrfered, but i felt i had to say something. Hope it helps. Embarassed

Oromè

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiro Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:53 am

Oromè, nobody cares about your BR on the forum, that's your opinion that counts Wink
Anyway, you're right, it's only the game... And my point is that because it's a game it's supposed to be fun... Well, when people quarrel persistently, it's no longer fun...

Tiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris2 Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:01 am

Orome all opinions are welcomed... not important when you arrived...

I liked the game... tried to have fun.. tried to comply with the needs of every single moment... but I can't stay in a game where I start to feel worse than in my rl... there are ppl I liked and still like here (won't name them.. they know who they are) and every time I stayed in game for them and only them... tried to help anyway I could.. for them and for me...
they started to leave and still stayed for the rest of them.. for those who stayed.. well, I'm kind of an emotional person.. I get angry easily but it passes away as easily as it came... but I get disappointed too... not as easily but it's more difficult to surpass it...
I certainly won't be the last to leave... can't stay in a ghost guild in a ghost game... cause that's what this guild and game will be for me without you guys... I would never leave the guild, so leaving the game is the only option.

I liked playing for fun, loughing at our mistakes, trolling around with Myty and picking out Aois or Cook... if we can't lough in our mistakes, if we can't surpass hard words said maybe in the light of harshness of our rl (like Orome said) then what's the point?

Iris2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ang3lo Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:15 am

Ok everyone pls stop right there! Lets all think about what it really matters. Right now noones judgment is clear in my opinion. Lets all sit back and reconsider. Nothing is lost (yet) we just have to try harder and dont be so stuck in the past... Princess and Vlagar pls come back cause nothing of what Kail said are true and u know it( i dont even believe Kail think this way, but he was furious and said things he didnt mean, at my opinion). Its time to try harder or let everything fall apart...

Ang3lo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenepher Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:41 am

I have something to remind the Ex-Infernals. Do you remember the Sharor-Luci-Case? We were divided there too. And there were less people who left because of that. It was heated up like a hellfire but we got over it (we lost Luci in that case but well she was the spark of that case). Now all calm down, eat a cookie or some bacon or a bacon-cookie and think about a solution. As facked up as it is, stay calm. Chests doesn't matter and BR should only matter in the tough Guild Battles. I admit i don't have all information, but what I know is that we should stand as one.

Ihope you enjoyed this little trip in the Guildhistory of Infernal.

Xenepher

Back to top Go down

Post by AsyxA Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:32 am

... we all are in a tough situation for some time now.

Many people were and are frustrated about recent events and about various reasons and it pains me to read the few people that actually cared about the guild and put in some effort for it are thinking about stepping down or quitting.

I won't point fingers and i urge everyone of you to not do so too. What happened until now did happen and obviously pretty much no one isn't unhappy about it.

I understand all the frustration, especially of people like Aois, princess, Iris and some others who tried to improve our current "crysis" and it still didn't help enough. Of course i include myself with being frustrated, but it's not as if i thought all our little issues could be solved over night.

"Crysis". I use that word because its exactly what we are facing right now, although i don't know why and how we got here.
The two major issues, in my opinion, is missing interest of people to actually do something to improve our situation and the guild (obviously with exceptions) and people who completely ignore the efforts of the people who do.

That said, i still think it can be fixed and want to fix this. There is absolutely NO REASON why that should not be possible. Also i think we pretty much dont have any people in the guild, that hate each other or flame themselves seriously, it's just the frustration about being part of this guild and seeing it drown in problems and sorrow, because of the mentioned reasons.

I really urge people not to leave the guild or game, even if they feel like giving up or are very frustrated. It's a game and no one wil and can blame you if you still decide to do so, but I dont want to give up on us yet.

All these talk about pre-merge is so crap, i don't want to even talk about it. But as i once said, we got pretty much all the decent players and communicative people of both guilds in here now, so why should it be worse now or anyones fault?

Its everyones personal decision, but if the last people who actually do something for the guild leave, this guild is done for. I would hate for that to happen, probably so will all you.

Give this guild another chance and get over your frustration, if it still wont work we all did at least try.

What this guild needs now are rapid changes and a strong leadership. Clear announcements, Organization, Feedback from everyone and Sanctions for people that decide to not care or ignore this.

What we need is not the one and only GM that has to be perfect, but some people working together and investing efforts in improving our situation, together.

Well thats my opinion about it, don't give up yet.

AsyxA

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris2 Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:17 am

princess wrote:iris if come back u promise that u wont quit ?

want to make a deal? If your account comes back alone without you I really don't care.... but if the real you comes back then I'll come back too....

I'll stay if all stay and play together like we did and like we enjoyed the game before...

Iris2

Back to top Go down

Post by princess Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:21 am

fetili si misca bini di tat
princess
princess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rvge Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:27 am

ce se intampla pe aici tota lumea pleace ......... (nu mai scriu pe engleza folositi google translate ce dracu')

rvge

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris2 Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:40 am

princess wrote:fetili si misca bini di tat

???????
lol!

Iris2

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris2 Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:19 pm

ok enough said... we were all too frustrated about recent events and harsh things said....

we could try once again all together for those we do like and to have fun... lets keep this as a bad reminder and as a memo for the future Sad

Iris2

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoTown77 Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:31 am

we need a structure thats all then everyone see the plan or can know what going on here at mummies !!!

and thats what princess started good with this forum !!

now we need a clear structure and plan and people who wanna do this and wanna spend the freetime for the guild

i respect these people who wanna do this
for me this were to much because i work from 7:30am to 17:00pm

SmoTown77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum