mummiesWAR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas for a nice and having fun guild

4 posters

Go down

Ideas for a nice and having fun guild Empty Ideas for a nice and having fun guild

Post by Oromè Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:06 am

Hallo mummies,
i thought it could be nice to exchange experiences we make in real life.
Being a sommelier,i'd like to share with you an italian recipe with the wine to drink with it.
Here it is:

Summer pasta

For 4 persons:

cook in salted water 450 gr. of short pasta like Fusilli, Farfalle or Penne.
Meanwhile, cut in little pieces 200 gr. of red tomatoes ( Perini or Sammarzano quality are the best ), do the same with 200/300 gr. of mozzarella cheese.
Put the tomatoes and the mozzarella in a bowl and add some fresh basil leaves ( 5 to 10 ), some capers (if u find the salted one wash them in mildly warm water first), and the juice of a half lemon toghether with two spoons of extra-vergin olive oil.
When the pasta is ready, pour it than add the very hot pasta in the bowl and mix for a coupl of minutes.
After put the bowl in the fridge for 3/4 hours than good appetite! Very Happy
You can have white or red wine with this one, ig u like white wine i suggest a bottle of "Verdicchio " or a bottle of " Falanghina"; if u prefer red wine than have a bottle of " Lambrusco " or a bottle of " Monrtefalco Rosso DOC"

Hope to receive your feedback and suggestions,
Have a nice day!!!!!

Oromè

Back to top Go down

Ideas for a nice and having fun guild Empty Re: Ideas for a nice and having fun guild

Post by LaylaLayla Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:07 am

io preferisco il Nero D'Avola Wink

LaylaLayla

Back to top Go down

Ideas for a nice and having fun guild Empty Re: Ideas for a nice and having fun guild

Post by Iris2 Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:10 am

I'll definetely try and let you know asap Smile

Iris2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sica Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:15 am

Is this suposed to be served cold , sounds great for summer time.

Might try it with my gf sometimes.

And btw is a sommelier a wine expert at a restaurant ? Must be owsome to have an alcohol related job Smile

Sica

Back to top Go down

Post by Oromè Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:38 am

io preferisco il Nero D'Avola

Sicuramente buonissimo, ma troppo strutturato per il piatto, il vino sovrasterebbe il sapore della pasta Razz

Oromè

Back to top Go down

Post by Oromè Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:40 am

Sica wrote:Is this suposed to be served cold , sounds great for summer time.

Might try it with my gf sometimes.

And btw is a sommelier a wine expert at a restaurant ? Must be owsome to have an alcohol related job Smile

Yes that's exactly what a sommelier is, but u don't get to drink so much wine Crying or Very sad

Oromè

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down